If you have more than one child that attends Rootstown Local Schools then you will need to provide the registration keys for all of your children when creating your parent account. If you have already created a parent account for one child and need to add another then you will need to complete the form above providing all of the names of your children. You will then be contacted about the deletion of your parent account and new registration keys for your children that you can use when re-creating your parent account.
Get Started with ProgressBook
- Go to ProgressBook Parent Access
- Click on ‘Sign Up’
- Select ‘New Parent Account’
- Fill in the required information
- This allows YOU to create your own username and password. Creating an account requires a registration key.
If you have more than one child attending Rootstown Local Schools, you will be able to see all of your children in ONE account – do not create multiple accounts. The registration keys for all children must be entered when creating the account.
Create Parent Alerts
There is an option for you to create ‘Parent Alerts’. To subscribe:
- Log into ProgressBook
- Click Alerts on the left menu under the heading Family Information (this opens the Alerts screen.)
- Add the email address(es) where you want the Alerts sent.
- Under Alert settings, beside each child’s name, select the Alerts you want to receive for that child.
- Click ‘Update’
Please Note: Alert emails will be sent at approximately 4:00 p.m. daily to the email address you specified.
If you have questions, please complete the ProgressBook Help Form.
Digital Report Cards
Lastly, another NEW exciting change this year is we are going digital for student interims and report cards. Living in a digital world, we understand people want immediate access. Once the date is communicated, you will be able to sign in and access your child’s interim and/or report card instantaneously.