Senior Graduation Information
Senior Signing Day / Senior Send-Off
May 30, 2023, at 8:00 a.m.
All seniors participate in walking the halls of the Elementary, Middle, and High Schools in their caps and gowns.
Following the walk through the schools, the seniors will be introduced with their parent(s)/guardian(s) at the High School.
Graduation Schedule of Events
- Senior Brunch will be held at 11:00 am in the Schwebel Room, at KSU in the student center
- Seniors are expected to come to brunch dressed and ready to go to KSU for practice following the brunch.
- Graduation pictures will take place during the Senior Brunch. Picture package information will be sent home at the end of May.
- Graduation is Sunday, June 4th, 2023, at the KSU Ballroom.
- Doors will open at 2:00 p.m.
- The ceremony will begin at 2:30 p.m.
Graduation Dress Code
ANYONE NOT IN APPROPRIATE ATTIRE WILL BE SENT HOME TO CHANGE.
Males: Dress pants (no jeans); dress shirt; tie; dress shoes (clean, no boots or tennis shoes)
Females: White/Off-white dress or dress pants/top. (Your dress CAN NOT show through your graduation gown. If it does, you will be sent home to change. Be sure to choose appropriate undergarments that will not show); neutral colored shoes: black, brown, tan, nude, silver, gold are acceptable. Your shoes must have a back or an ankle strap. NO flip-flops or slide-ons are permitted).
You will be doing a lot of standing and walking in front of a large audience, so be sure your shoes are comfortable and that you can walk in them.
Tickets will be distributed to seniors in the middle of May. Each student will receive 8 tickets. If more are needed, we ask that students ask friends if they have extra tickets. If not, contact Mrs. Paolucci in the high school office at 330-325-7911.
Pictures to be included in the slideshow must be sent in NO LATER than May 22, 2022. Pictures submitted after that date will not be included. A Google form has been sent to seniors through their student email.